Guidance for the Visa and Air tickets;
01. After you applied for the summit your application will be evaluated. if you are eligible to participate “Registration Letter” will be forwarded to your email address.
02. After you get the registration letter you can apply for a visa. it is recommended to apply under the category of “Conference Visa”
03. Guidance to get a visa can be obtained from the organizing team.
04. You can get guidance to fill out visa applications from the organizing team (Whatsapp +94727573045).
05. After you get the Visa you can purchase air tickets. guidance can be obtained from the organizing team of the association
06. After you get your Visa you can pay by Credit Card or by debit card.
If you pay in advance using your debit card/ Credit card
01. Select Payment Category
02. Click “Add to Cart”
03. Click on “View Cart”
07. Bank Details
Account Name: South Asian International Association for Early Childhood Care and Development
Head office Address No 136 ½, Old Kesbewa Road, Gangodawila, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka. Postal Code:10250
Account Number: 0087780739
Bank: Bank of Ceylon
Bank Code: 7010
Branch Name Wijerama Junction
Branch Code: 499
Branch Address No.705, High-Level Road, Gangodawila, Nugegoda.Sri Lanka
Postal Code: 10250
Country Sri Lanka
Swift Code: BCEYLKLX
08. Credit / Debit card transactions take 4 days to transfer money to the association account. Therefore Credit/ Debit card payments have been disabled after the 23rd. Sri Lankan delegates can transfer or deposit directly to the above account on the basis of the USD currency rate of the payment date. (Check Currency rate https://www.xe.com/) Other delegates can pay on 31st March 2023 in Chennai, India. Hotel reservations for the delegates will be happened after the payment is completed. Therefore if Sri Lankan delegates expect to stay in one hotel it is advisable to complete payments in advance. few hotels have been selected for accommodations. rooms are booked in the hotel on the basis of room availability of delegates payment date.
Visit www.xe.com to check the live currency and foreign exchange rates
Payments for Registration can be done using your Debit/Credit card.
Showing all 4 results
International Summit for Quality Early Childhood Education 01 – 03 April 2023 – Chennai – India Reg. fee for Institutional Category Foreign ECCD Centers – 300 USD0.00$ Add to cart
International Summit for Quality Early Childhood Education 01 – 03 April 2023 – Chennai – India Reg. fee for Institutional Category Indian ECCD Centers – 200 USD0.00$ Add to cart
International Summit for ECCD At Chennai – Registration Fee for Foreign Delegates – 200 USD0.00$ Add to cart
International Summit for Quality ECCD At Chennai – Reg. fee Indian Delegates – 100 USD0.00$ Add to cart