Pre-Recorded Video Presentations series parallel to the International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development.
International Conference Series on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development is organized by the South Asian International Association For Early Childhood Care and Development (SAIA4ECCD) with the hosting partnership of Kunwar’s Global School and many more education institutes and organizations in the global society.
The objective of the international summit is to establish a robust system of exchanging educational practices related to early childhood education among the ECCD teachers in South Asian countries and work together to improve the quality of early childhood education to Achieve SDGs 4.2.
Parallel to the conference series opportunities have been created for educators in the global society to upload Pre-Recorded Video Presentations related to the summit themes to share knowledge, best practices, and research findings.
Pre-Recorded Video Presentations will be uploaded to the official youtube channel of the SAIA4ECCD and shared with social media. Interviewers will get a certificate for their contribution to exchanging knowledge on early childhood care and development.
Supporting International Organizations
- Kunwar’s Global School – Lucknow, India,
- Modernage Public School and College – Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- EBAC Public School – Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Galaxy Public School – Kathmandu, Nepal.
- GELEPHU Child Care Centre – Thromde, Bhutan.
- South Asian International Institute of Higher Education – Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Buddhi School of Arts – Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Introduce the latest research findings and new strategies to uplift the quality of ECCD.
- sharing best practices to upgrade the quality of the early childhood care and development sector.
- Capacity building of the ECCD Educators by empowering Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st-century skills.
- Build up networkers among the professionals in the ECCD sector in the South Asian region.
- Make connectivity among the ECCD educators/professionals in South Asian countries to enhance the quality of ECCD education.
- Enhance the opportunities to Implement and participate in collaboration projects in South Asian countries to upgrade the quality of ECCD
- Enhance the capacity of professionals of the ECCD sector towards “Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)” and “Greening Education”.
- ECCD Awards for the service rendered by the ECCD teachers/Educators/Professionals in South Asian countries to improve the quality of ECCD.
- ECCD Awards for Best ECCD Centers on the basis of performance and quality.
- ECCD Teachers – ECCD Teachers who need to upgrade their competencies, who need to make networks with ECCD Teachers in South Asian countries, and who need to share their best practices with global communities.
- To ECCD Center owners/ Principals in the South Asian region as well as all other countries who need to upgrade their knowledge, make networks, share best practices and upgrade new strategies to enhance the quality of ECCD centers.
- To educators in the field of Early childhood education – Lecturers and teacher educators in the field of ECCD in the South Asian region
- Teacher supervisors, Curriculum Developers, Education Administrators, Policy Makers, and academic leaders related to ECCD in South Asian Countries as well as a global society.
- Primary Teachers, Vice Principals, Principals, and Educators in Primary Sector (K1 – K5) in Global Society.
- Parents and other stakeholders interested in quality early childhood care and development for the Global Society.
Pre-Recorded Video Presentations
Themes for the Pre-Recorded Video Presentations:
Themes to Improve Quality of Early Childhood Care and Development to Achieve SDG 4.2 Quality ECCD”
- Approaches and Principles for Quality Early Childhood Education
- Educational Psychology for Early Childhood Education
- Child Development in the Early Childhood Stage
- Curriculum planning, organizing, and Implementing for Early Childhood Education
- Health, safety, and Nutrition in the Early Childhood Stage
- Teaching-learning material development for Early Childhood Education
- Managing the Early Childhood Development Centre/ Primary Classroom
- Assessment of child development in Early Childhood Stage
- Total Development of Children with special needs
- Greening Transformation of the ECCD Center
- Professional Role of ECCD Teacher and Primary Teacher
- Competencies to develop children’s motor development
- Competencies to develop Children’s language and early literacy development
- Competencies to develop children’s Cognitive Development
- Competencies to Develop Children’s Social and emotional development
- Competencies to develop children’s aesthetic development
Benefits to the Participants:
- Presenters will be able to share their knowledge, Best Practices, Experience, and Research findings with the Global Society.
- Presentations will be uploaded to many Global Virtual Platforms
- Certificates will be issued for all presentations
- Best performance is evaluated
- Best Presenters will be awarded International Awards
- Click here to see a sample of the Award
Free of Charge
- Educators can Apply through the Registration Link
- The maximum time duration for a video Presentation is 20 minutes
- It would be best if you recorded your video presentation with a backdrop of the International Education Summit (Click here to download Backdrop)
- You will get permission to upload your video presentations to SAIA4ECCD YouTube Chanel
- You will be guided to upload your video presentation to SAIA4ECCD YouTube Chanel.
- All presentations will be visible to the Public through YouTube Channels & Website
- A certificate will be issued to all Video Presentations
- Video Presentations are evaluated
- The Best Video Presenters will be appointed as keynote speakers for the upcoming International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development conference.
- For the Best Video Presentations, International Awards are offered at the upcoming International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development conference.