Live Physical Presentation
- Presenters will get opportunity to do presentations at the international conference which is schedule to be held on 18th – 20th June 2022 at the Colombo, Sri Lanka
Live Zoom Discussions/ Presentation
- Opportunity to do a Live Zoom Discussions/ Presentation Prior to the Conference.
- For the Live discussion Presenters can participate live discussion with Program host of the conference.
- for the Presentations Each Presenter will get 15 Minutes for their Presentation and 05 Minutes for Q&A Session.
Pre Recorded Video Option
- This Option is for the virtual Participants who would like to Record the Presentation and upload to SAIA4ECCD official YouTube Chanel.
- The Presenter should record the 20 Minutes Video Presentation and send it to us. (The Video should be 20 minutes or lesser.)
- Presentations are evaluated by Evaluation committee
- Best Presenters will be awarded with “Best International Virtual Presenter on Subject Area”
- Best virtual Presenters will be invited for awarding ceremony which is scheduled to be held on 20th June 2022 at Colombo , Sri Lanka.
- Each Poster will be displayed at the Conference.
- Posters should be JPG Image to be displayed at the conference.
- All Posters will be uploaded on the Conference Website before the conference for all the participants to download or go through it.
- The poster should be sent to the Conference Committee by 30th April, 2022
- Please use this Poster Template