General Terms & Conditions
2. It is the Customer’s responsibility to look over their email confirmation and make sure all, billing and item purchased are correct. If you do not get an email confirmation, call us to see if the order went through. Do not submit multiple orders or you will end up paying full restocking fees.
3. Order cancellation will be accepted by phone with a sales representative or over the web (only before the order is processed). It cannot be done over email or by leaving voice mails. You can confirm order cancellation by checking the order status online. Cancellation on orders with payments made via credit/debit card carries a 3% processing cancellation fee (these are costs we are billed by the processor that we pass on, even if a refund is issued on our part).
4. Customer agrees that just Computers will not be liable for shipper’s shipping delays.
5. Casually Shipping will take from 1 day to up to 3 days depend on varies situations. If the order(s) become delay due to any circumstance Tulip Computers will inform you. In any case if the customer doesn’t receive information regarding the delay, it’s possible to inform Just Computers through call. Short massages, voice mails, whatsapp and emails will not count as disputes.
6. Customer will responsible for the shipping address or any case such as not receiving the order(s) from the delivery person(s) at the door or for any charge occur regarding this situation.
7. Convince fee included