Themes for General Education
Themes for Early Childhood Education
Live Virtual Interview series parallel to the International Education Summit for Quality Education
The International Education Summit for Quality Education – 2022, will be held from 28th – 30th October 2022 Lucknow, India. Summit is being organized by the International Association for Quality Education & South Asian International Association For Early Childhood Care and Development.
Parallel to the summit Live interview series is being conducted to share knowledge and best practices of the educators.
Supporting International Organizations
- Kunwar’s Global School – Lucknow, India,
- Modernage Public School and College – Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- EBAC Public School – Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Galaxy Public School – Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Early Childhood – Thimphu, Bhutan.
- Sunshine Teachers’ Training Institute – Australia.
- South Asian International Institute of Higher Education – Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Upgrade the quality of the Pre-primary and General Education (K – 12) with Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st Century skills
- Make connectivity among the regional educators to implement Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st Century skills
- Share Best Practices among the regional educators to improve Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st Century skills
- Appreciate service rendered by Pre-Primary, and Primary and General Education (K – 12) teachers and educators in the region
- Upgrade the quality of teacher education in pre-primary and General Education (K – 12)
Virtual Platform through Zoom
- Pre-Primary Teachers and Principals of Pre-Primary Schools in Global Society.
- Primary Teachers, Vice Principals, Principals, and Educators in Primary Sector (K1 – K5) in Global Society.
- Teachers, Vice Principals, Principals, and Educators in Secondary Sector (K6 – K12) in Global Society.
- Teacher supervisors in Global Society.
- Curriculum Developers for Pre-primary, Primary, and General Education in Global Society.
- Policy Makers for Education in Global Society.
- Education Administrators in Global Society.
- Academic Leaders in Global Society.
Themes for the Presentations:
Themes for Pre-Primary (ECCD) and Primary Category
“Empower Early Childhood Education to Achieve SDG 4.2 Quality ECCD”
- Approaches and Principles for Quality Early Childhood Education
- Educational Psychology for Early Childhood Education
- Child Development in the Early Childhood Stage
- Curriculum planning, organizing, and Implementing for Early Childhood Education
- Health, safety, and nutrition in the Early Childhood Stage
- Teaching-learning material development for Early Childhood Education
- Managing the Early Childhood Development Centre/ Primary Classroom
- Assessment of child development in Early Childhood Stage
- Total Development of the Children with special needs
- Professional Role of ECCD Teacher and Primary Teacher
- Competencies to develop children’s motor development
- Competencies to develop Children’s language and early literacy development
- Competencies to develop children’s cognitive development
- Competencies to develop Children’s social and emotional development
- Competencies to develop children’s aesthetic development
Themes for Junior Secondary and Senior Secondary Category
“21st Century skills for SDG 4 Quality Education”
- 21st Century skills and K – SAM
- New Strategies for Global Leadership in VUCA World
- New pedagogical Approaches to developing 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- TPACK for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- Curriculums focus on 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- Assessment and Evaluation of 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- Teacher role for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- Role of the Principal for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- My Best practices for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- “Quality & Standards for School” for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- English as a communication Language for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- 21st Century skills and K-SAM for Special needs Children
- Happy Parenting & Holistic Habits
Themes for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Category
“Quality Education for Employability”
- Quality Education for Entrepreneurship
- Quality Education for Skillful workforce
- New Curriculum Approaches for TVET Sector
- New Pedagogical Approaches for TVET Sector
- New Assessment and Evaluation approaches for TVET Sector
- Sustainability and the Green Transition for TVET Institutes
- Quality Standard for Qualifications
Benefits to the Participants:
- the interviewee will get the opportunity to share their knowledge, Best Practices, Experience, and Research findings with the Global Society.
- Interviews will be streamed live on social media
- Interviews will be recorded and uploaded on websites, youtube channels, and many global virtual Platforms
- A participation certificate will be issued to all interviewees
- Interviews are evaluated
- Best Presenters are offered “International Awards for Best interviewee on the theme of ……..” at the South Asian Education summit – 2022
- Click here to see a sample of the Award
Duration for Live Interview
The live interview should be limited to 25 – 30 minutes.
Free of Charge
Registration for Interviews
Guidance for Interview:
- You can use an existing questionnaire or you can use your own questionnaire for the interview.
- If you are interested to face existing questionnaires select any questionnaire by clicking any theme from the above list (After you register you will get permission to edit or add questions to your selected questionnaires)
If you want you can use your own Questionnaire for a live interview (Click here to take a blank form of Questionnaire. prepare questions as you like and submit them to the interviewer after you register.)
- Mention your convenient Date, Time, and questionnaire on the registration form.
- Members of the organizing committee will contact you through WhatsApp to arrange your interview
- Live interviews are conducted only on weekdays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Fill out the form to get time
- Interviews are conducted from 01st July 2022 to 25th October 2022