Type: I: interactive sessions; group presentations
There are interactive sessions on the following topics:
- Cognitive Skills Development in the Early Childhood Stage
- Language and early literacy skills development
- Social and emotional skill development in the early childhood stage
- Health and Nutrition Skills Development in the Early Childhood Stage
- Fine and gross motor skill development in the early childhood stage
- Year Plan, Action Plan, Week Plan, Day Plan, and Activity Plan for ECCD Center
Now you can get ready as a group for the interactive session. Group members can discuss and get ready to conduct a session. They can discuss many areas related to their topic. It is essential to cover the following areas related to their topic:
- National standards, formats, and categories in South Asian countries
- The best activities that are used in South Asian countries
- The best teaching strategies that are used in South Asian countries
- The best teaching and learning aids that are used in South Asian countries
- The best assessment methods that are used in South Asian countries
- special methods that are used in South Asian countries for special needs children
How can you participate in the interactive sessions?
- On the registration form, you can select one topic from Type I or ask the coordinator to add you to one group.
- According to your selection, you will be appointed to the relevant group of Type I
- At the conference, the relevant group takes on the leadership role to conduct the interactive session related to their topic. They can get support and active participation, even from other participants, to conduct more productive and effective interactive sessions.
- Now relevant group members can get ready, and they can plan and discuss how they can make a more attractive session on their topic.
Type: ii: interactive sessions; individual presentations
There are interactive sessions on the following topics:
- Quality indoor learning environments for ECCD centers
- Quality outdoor learning environments for ECCD centers
- Quality teaching and learning aids for ECCD centers
- Innovative Teaching Strategies for ECCD Centers
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for ECCD Centers
- Greening Education for ECCD Centers
All delegates have the opportunity to share their best practices related to one or two of the above topics. They can share the best practices of their ECCD centers related to one or two topics.
- The presenter will get a maximum of 7 minutes for the presentation.
- Participants can select a maximum of two areas.
- Get ready with photographs and video clips of your ECCD center to show best practices.
- If you are expecting to make any presentations at the conference, click here to register.
- After you register, a folder is created in Google Drive for you. All presentations and files should be uploaded to your folder.
- Click here to see applicants’ details for individual presentations to share best practices.
- If a time slot is allocated for you, your name will be added to the agenda for the third day.
- It is difficult to give time slots for presentations at the last moment. Apply in advance and reserve time slots. Only limited time slots are available, and they are given on the basis of first come, first served.
International Conference on Quality Early Childhood
Care and Development: 2023
“Conference, Networking, Expo, and Awards on SDG 4.2: Quality Early Childhood Education”
21st, 22nd, and 23rd of June 2023
The International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development 2023 (ICQECCD-2023) is organized by the SAIA4ECCD on June 21st, 22nd, and 23rd, 2023, in Bangalore, India.
The conference will be focused on “Curriculum, Teaching Learning Methods, and Student Assessment Approaches Related to Early Childhood Care and Development”. In addition to that, the conference will focus even more on the capacity building of the ECCD teachers, the indoor and outdoor set-up of the ECCD centers, and teaching aids”. “Greening Education for ECCD” will also be discussed.
Early childhood education should focus on the holistic development of children. It should be a joyful learning experience for the children, with love and care. Not only knowledge but also social and emotional skills, communication skills, cognitive skills, and fine and gross motor skills should be developed. Children should have good health and nutrition. Competencies should be developed considering the age and diversity of every child.
Early childhood care and development should be a strong foundation for children. Facilitators should plan, implement, and assess their activities considering the diversity of the countries, cultures, and societies as well as the diversity of the children.
The ultimate goal of SDG 4.2 is “By 2030, ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care, and pre-primary education so that they are ready for primary education.”
It is very essential to share the best practices of the ECCD teachers, educators, policymakers, and decision-makers to achieve the ultimate goal. Capacity building and networking are powerful tools to strengthen the ECCD sector globally. The International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development 2023 is the platform for all stakeholders to upgrade the quality of ECCD.
The conference will be a platform for ECCD teachers’ capacity building and professional enhancement.
The ECCD center owners and management will gain new strategies to overcome the volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) situation.
Kunwar’s Global School in Lucknow, India, is the hosting partner for the event.
Keynote speakers will share their best practices, research findings, and new knowledge on themes related to “Quality Early Childhood Care and Development” at the conference. Practical sessions will be handled by the experts for capacity building. Participants will have the opportunity for interactive sessions with children and ECCD teachers.
In addition to that, selected ECCD centers will be awarded based on their performance in 2022.
The conference is an international benchmark for ECCD teachers, principals, and educators who are engaging in teacher training related to ECCD and primary education. In addition to that, ECCD teachers and principals will be empowered to transfer their ECCD centers to Greening Education.
02. Problem Statement
05. To whom:
06. Benefits to the Participants:
07. Apply method:
Individuals can apply as participants or keynote speakers under category I. ECCD centers can apply under category II. Awards, mementos, and certificates will be granted in two categories.
“Participants will get international certificates, mementos, and awards for their performance at the conference under the sections of
When individuals apply under category I, they can participate as participants or keynote speakers. Not only the speakers’ presentations, the conference consists of many forums, activities, model classrooms, discussions, role plays, and many more activities. Participants will get mementos and international certificates for their performances at the conference.
The keynote speaker will be selected based on the applicant’s academic and professional qualifications. Keynote speakers will get 10 minutes for their keynote speeches or presentations, and they will get certificates, mementos, and awards for their performance.
The main objective of this category is to provide the opportunity to share the best practices of quality ECCD centers and honor them. Only the ECCD centers can apply under Category II. Special awards will be granted to the ECCD centers for their performance in the following sections:
Section 01: Excellence in a Quality Indoor Learning Environment
Section 02: Excellence in a Quality Outdoor Learning Environment
Section 03: Excellence in Quality Teaching and Learning Aids
Section 04: Excellence in Innovative Teaching Strategies
Section 05: Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Section 06: Excellence in Greening Education
ECCD centers are evaluated in one section. One delegate can participate in the conference free of charge when ECCD centers apply under this category.
When the ECCD Centers apply under this category, they should submit a PowerPoint slide show or mp4 file to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 10, 2023, highlighting their performance under the applied section (for example, if one ECCD Center expects to apply under “Excellence in Quality Outdoor Learning Environment,” that ECCD Center should submit a PowerPoint slide show or mp4 file highlighting their ECCD Center’s outdoor learning environment”).
Selection method for certificates, mementos, and awards under Category II
The organizing committee will evaluate all submitted PowerPoint slide shows and MP4 files and select suitable ECCD centers in the first round. They are eligible for certificates in the relevant section.
Qualified ECCD Centers in the second round will get the opportunity to do a 9-minute keynote presentation to present the performance of their ECCD Centers under the relevant section. They will be qualified for the International Excellence Certificate, Medal, and 9-minute keynote presentation to present the performance of their ECCD Centers under the relevant section. They will be qualified for the International Excellence Certificate, Medal, mementos, and International Awards under the relevant section.
WhatsApp or email for more details.
09. Program Schedule:
10. Program Agenda
Click here to read program agenda
11. Themes for the Presentations:
Themes to Improve the Quality of Early Childhood Care and Development to Achieve SDG 4.2 Quality ECCD”
01. Regular Visa – Diplomatic/Official/Ordinary Passport holders may fill online application and submit it to the concerned Indian Embassy/Mission in your country. Click here to submit a regular Visa Application
02. E Visa
E Visa can be obtained online. no need to go Indian high commission online you can apply and obtain it within 3 working days. click here to apply for an E visa (Visa chargers may be a little bit high than a regular visa)
16.1 Fill Google form to get support to fill visa application
17. Logistic Details
Accommodation will be at
SM Royal Suites
SM Royal Suites is an affluent hotel located at a mere distance from the Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru, in Bangalore Airport Road, Yelahanka.
#33, NH-7, Vidhyanaga Cross,
18. Parallel events to the Summit:
Live Zoom Interviews, Live Presentations, Pre-Recorded Video Presentations, Poster Presentations/TikTok, South Asian Education journals, and many more events have been organized as pre-preparations for the summit.
Certificates will be granted to educators who show the best performance for live interviews and presentations on the virtual platform.
Keynote speakers will be selected based on their performance in the interviews/Presentations.
19. Details of the prior activities of the summit
Presenters will be awarded International Awards
South Asian International Association for Early Childhood Care and Development (SAIA4ECCD)
Kunwar’s Global School – Lucknow, India,
With the collaboration of
|Kunwar’s Global School – Lucknow, India|
|EBAC Public School – Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Modernage Public School and College – Abbottabad, Pakistan.|
|Galaxy Public School – Kathmandu, Nepal.|
|Early Childhood – Thimphu, Bhutan.|
|Bhuddi School of Arts|
20. Project Team
- Mr. Janaka Kamalgoda,
President, SAIA4ECCD, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Dheeraj Mehrotra, National Awardee, India
Principal, Kunwar’s Global School, Lucknow, India
- Ms. Wathsala Prasangani, SAIA4ECCD
- Ms. Hasini Madanayake, Sri Lanka
- Ms. Sumaiya Samad Mehtaj (India)
21. High-Level Road Map
An application is called for.
- Live Zoom Discussions
- Live Presentation,
- Pre-recorded video presentations,
- Poster Presentation,
- E-Magazine for the South Asian Education Journal
Applications are evaluated, and eligible applicants are selected.
Applicants are informed of their eligibility to participate in the events.
Facilities and guidance are provided to selected candidates to perform for applied events.
The International Conference and Awarding Ceremony will be held from April 1 to 3, 2023.
- Mr. Janaka Kamalgoda,
no images were found
Guidance for Interactive Seasons – Group and Individual presentations
Details for delegates are available through the following links.
- Facebook Posts on Conference
- Briefcase of Conference
- Applicant’s Details
- Registered Foreign Delegates name list
- Indian Delegates Details
- Flight Details
- Participants Introduction
- Mementos to Participants
- Participants Mini Profiles
- Guidance for Foreign Delegates
- Room Arrangements
Kindly request from all delegates to keep updated details
- Edit/update your registration form
- Complete your payments for registration
- Visa Application form (If anyone need support to fill visa Application contact country Manager)
- Needs of Delegates
- Submit Arrival and Departure Details
- Abstract of keynote speech/Presentations (If you expect to do)
- Folders for Keynote Speakers/Presenters
Office use Only