“International Education Journal for Quality Education” parallel to the International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development
International Conference Series on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development is organized by the South Asian International Association For Early Childhood Care and Development (SAIA4ECCD) with the hosting partnership of Kunwar’s Global School and many more education institutes and organizations in the global society.
The objective of the international summit is to establish a robust system of exchanging educational practices related to early childhood education among the ECCD teachers in South Asian countries and work together to improve the quality of early childhood education to Achieve SDGs 4.2.
Parallel to the conference series “International Education Journal” will be published by the association to share knowledge and best practices of the educators to uplift the quality of Early childhood care and development.
writers will get a certificate for their contribution to exchanging knowledge on early childhood care and development.
Supporting International Organizations
- Kunwar’s Global School – Lucknow, India,
- Modernage Public School and College – Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- EBAC Public School – Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Galaxy Public School – Kathmandu, Nepal.
- GELEPHU Child Care Centre – Thromde, Bhutan.
- South Asian International Institute of Higher Education – Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Buddhi School of Arts – Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Introduce the latest research findings and new strategies to uplift the quality of ECCD.
- sharing best practices to upgrade the quality of the early childhood care and development sector.
- Capacity building of the ECCD Educators by empowering Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st-century skills.
- Build up networkers among the professionals in the ECCD sector in the South Asian region.
- Make connectivity among the ECCD educators/professionals in South Asian countries to enhance the quality of ECCD education.
- Enhance the opportunities to Implement and participate in collaboration projects in South Asian countries to upgrade the quality of ECCD
- Enhance the capacity of professionals of the ECCD sector towards “Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)” and “Greening Education”.
- ECCD Awards for the service rendered by the ECCD teachers/Educators/Professionals in South Asian countries to improve the quality of ECCD.
- ECCD Awards for Best ECCD Centers on the basis of performance and quality.
- ECCD Teachers – ECCD Teachers who need to upgrade their competencies, who need to make networks with ECCD Teachers in South Asian countries, and who need to share their best practices with global communities.
- To ECCD Center owners/ Principals in the South Asian region as well as all other countries who need to upgrade their knowledge, make networks, share best practices and upgrade new strategies to enhance the quality of ECCD centers.
- To educators in the field of Early childhood education – Lecturers and teacher educators in the field of ECCD in the South Asian region
- Teacher supervisors, Curriculum Developers, Education Administrators, Policy Makers, and academic leaders related to ECCD in South Asian Countries as well as a global society.
- Primary Teachers, Vice Principals, Principals, and Educators in Primary Sector (K1 – K5) in Global Society.
- Parents and other stakeholders interested in quality early childhood care and development for the Global Society.
- Writers will be able to share their knowledge, Best Practices, Experience, and Research findings with the Global Society.
- Articles, Research papers will be published in the “International Education Journal for Quality ECCD”
- Articles, Research papers will be Published on Websites and in many more research journals
- Participation Certificates will be issued for all Articles, Research papers
- Best performance is evaluated
- The Best Articles/ Research Papers writers will be appointed as keynote speakers for the upcoming International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development
- For the Best Articles/ Research Papers, International Awards are offered at the upcoming International Conference on Quality Early Childhood Care and Development
Free of Charge
- Educators can Apply through the Registration Link
- The maximum number of words for the article should be 2000 words.
- Your article/Research paper should be sent to email@example.com on or before 01st of June 2023